Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

I got married! October 4th 2016

I got married yesterday and it was so much fun!

I checked into my hotel room at noon, hair and makeup came to me (and my Mom who was getting ready with me) around 2pm. My now H came and got ready just before 4pm and then we went and grabbed a few photos outside. I was really excited that the weather held out and we didn't get the snow that was forecast earlier in the week. Our ceremony was held at our favourite local restaurant. Ceremony started on time (I hate ceremonies that don't start on time). Ceremony was quick and beautiful. Cocktail hour was held upstairs at the sister restaurant to our ceremony/reception restaurant. Amazing antipasti platters, bubbles and sodas. Moved everyone back downstairs and the restaurant had reset everything to tables and chairs. We had the most amazing Italian family style dinner. Most people left around 9pm (no issues with that) but a few shift workers held out to the end and we enjoyed some more wine and leftovers.

I loved EVERYTHING about the day.

I wouldn't have changed a single thing about the day.

Not posting pictures because I like to keep a little bit of anonymity online but I've never felt more beautiful or happy. People kept coming up to me and telling me how happy I looked :) 

Re: I got married! October 4th 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards