Chit Chat
Options

"This is us"

2»

Re: "This is us"

• Options
    I watched it on demand over the weekend after reading this thread.  (I hadn't heard about it on social media and only saw one or two commercials.)  I feel dumb for not having seen the pilot's twist, especially after knowing that there would be one  :p
    I kind of wish the show was just Mandy moore/Milo Ventimiglia's plot line...I know the stressed marriage/raising kids thing has been done, but I prefer their story line to the other three.
  • Options
    I really feel Kate. Like - a lot.

I also enjoy Randalls story line.

I don't care as much about Kevin but he's cute. (Which is really ironic actually)

I think that I like the parents story line BECAUSE I like the kids as grown-ups, and I do feel like there could be a little bit more of their storyline in there, but I also like that the focus is on them as adults. And I also really just like Mandy Moore. 

I just really like the show so far.
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    When Kevin called and apologized for not being there for Randall not long ago, then with that twist ending. I'm wondering if they'll get into that - could it be about the dad?
  • Options
    When Kevin called and apologized for not being there for Randall not long ago, then with that twist ending. I'm wondering if they'll get into that - could it be about the dad?
    I think its a good possibility
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    Also I'm loving the fact with the twists you don't actually see coming.

Like ep 1 they did really well, even if you saw the situation happening you didn't know it was the beginning of their story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards