Chit Chat

This.... I don't know how to feel about this

Have you seen this? I have no context. To me this is a lot of tacky. 
Video is link to a bride dancing with (I REALLY hope those are paid back up dancers) to beyonce in a short onesie? Some comments report she is a professional dancer/actress.

They dropped some money on that wedding. 

https://www.facebook.com/femmedinfluencefr/videos/1761825334067529/

Re: This.... I don't know how to feel about this

• Interesting.

It definitely looks like she's a professional dancer. Not something I'd do, I think it's a bit AWish, but to each their own.

Yeah, they definitely dropped some G's on that wedding...
  • I think it's stupid and awkward, but I'm judgy like that.

But really though, isn't it awkward to just sit in a chair on the dance floor while your wife and her back up dancers dance a special dance for you?  It's like those weddings I've seen where the bride or groom sings a special song to their new spouse.  I would be mortified.

Then again, he's probably used to this behavior from her.

SaveSave
  • Very AWish. I showed it to FW, who said, "Someone had more money than they knew what to do with."
  • My cousin was her ballet instructor back in the day.  She's a professional dancer and was on one of the seasons of Making the Band.
  • I enjoyed it. Dancing is her thing. I'm sure he appreciates her craft and it's a lot of work choreographing a dance. I think it was a pretty sweet gesture. 

Their wedding was gorgeous! 
  • I think it comes across as super self-involved. It strikes me as more of a "watch me, world!" than it is a gift or surprise to her husband. I also found it boring. 
  • It's great that she's good at her job, but maybe leave your work at work. I didn't take the photos at my wedding. Anything that turns wedding into more of a performance, especially by just one of the couple, than a joining of two people just doesn't appeal to me.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I just don't get the point at a wedding reception. Just seems pretty AW to me. 

Then again I also side-eye highly choreographed first dance songs, too. 
  • monkeysip said:
    I think it's stupid and awkward, but I'm judgy like that.

But really though, isn't it awkward to just sit in a chair on the dance floor while your wife and her back up dancers dance a special dance for you?  It's like those weddings I've seen where the bride or groom sings a special song to their new spouse.  I would be mortified.

Then again, he's probably used to this behavior from her.
    A lot of the comments were bashing her H for being "awkward". All I could think about was.... THIS IS AWKWARD.
  • A wedding is not a dance recital. Her husband seemed uncomfortable. I didn't like it.

• I didn't like it either... I mean if she wanted to do it, sure, but I think it went on too long to be comfortable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards