Wedding Party

Anyone use Azazie?

I have been searching for bridesmaids dresses in burnt orange and have had a tough time finding affordable dresses (outside of Alfred Angelo). I can across azazie and have seen some reviews, but wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with them or knows someone who does. I'm wondering if this is worth going forward with.

Re: Anyone use Azazie?

• I used Azazie for my bridesmaids' dresses and had a great experience. I know they discontinued the sample service for a while, but when I was looking (about a year ago), you could even order samples for $10 to try on and mail them back. It gave us a good feel for the quality and sizing, because I had no idea what to expect with an online-only retailer. The quality was great, and 3/4 of my bridesmaids ordered standard sizes. The other did the custom sizing and it worked well for her (she is very busty but short). I was really happy with it and I felt the dresses were gorgeous and affordable.
  • I used them, and my MOH loved it so much she's using them for her wedding. Definitely get some fabric samples in the colours you're interested in, as the colours come out a bit differently in different fabrics, but overall we've both had really good experiences. 

And check out the sales: I got my dress for my MOH's wedding on sale for $35, woohoo! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards