Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

**Bimbi**

Loved your wedding, beautiful!  I well look more later as my FI needs to do something on the computer of course, grr.

Question - Are you wanting to sell your bracelet at all?  Or maybe you have already...?  Where did you get it?

Thanks!

Re: **Bimbi**

• Options
    Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Also for Bimbi -- I didnt get the PM for your pictures!  I really would love to see them.. could you email me the info at breannalauppe@gmail.com?  No rush or anything.. but I would love to oooh and ahhh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    shameless_adshameless_ad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just gonna jump in here too -

Bimbi, I sent you a PM with my email address - would love to see your ceremony programs.  And I'd love to see the pics too, so if you want to send me the code I'd love that.  Laura just did our engagement pics, and we're so excited for her to shoot our wedding.
    Bio - Updated 7/25/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 284 Invited image 182 Attending image 96 Declined image 6 Not yet replied
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_bimbi-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f1caa870-4b71-4c9c-8ab4-1128a8f09c06Post:9851fc59-7266-4553-86dd-ba0cb35b0b50">**Bimbi**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loved your wedding, beautiful!  I well look more later as my FI needs to do something on the computer of course, grr. Question - Are you wanting to sell your bracelet at all?  Or maybe you have already...?  Where did you get it? Thanks!
    Posted by Sara191431[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, I'm way too attached to that bracelet to sell it, lol. I got it at an awesome store here in Chicago called the Left Bank. They do have some items available for purchase online:
    <a href="http://www.leftbankjewelry.com/">http://www.leftbankjewelry.com/</a>
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Understandable, thanks for the site though!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Actually I take back my thanks as there is some gorgeous stuff on there that I now want to buy!!! Kidding of course, but yeah I have a feeling I may be spending a little bit of coin there.

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha sorry! They have soooo much more in store too! Seriously, I love that place. Actually....I wonder if they still have the same bracelet I got? If you REALLY wanted it, I could possibly stop in there some time and see. Or if you give me some ideas of what you are looking for, I'd be happy to go in there for ya and ask if they'd let me take some pics of things for you...that way, if you like something, we can maybe see if I can order it for you, or maybe if you could even order it by phone? Just a thought...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards