Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Fun and Mini Wedding Food: Need a caterer!

Hello! I am recently engaged and trying to project costs for our wedding. We are having a lighthearted and fun evening wedding in the city at J Verno Studios. We would like to serve up small portions of different foods and possibly do a few stations. I know this can get expesnive and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a catering company in the area that can accomodate the "mini" request at an affordable price. We LOVE BIG caterings menu, but it is also a bit pricey. Any and all suggestions welcome!

THANKS!

Re: Fun and Mini Wedding Food: Need a caterer!

• I would check with Leslie at Harris Grill...they do catering, and their prices looked pretty reasonable...I'm sure they'd be willing to work with what you have in mind since they have kind of a quirky menu to start.
  • We had stations at our wedding at a very reasonable cost. We used JPC Events Group also known as Jody's Pantry (they changed their name late last summer). People are still talking about our food and we have had several people ask us for their number to do their weddings and other parties. They are in New Castle, but are well worth the travel. The first meeting with them was a tasting, which I loved.

Your venue is on their preferred venue list. 
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much! I will definitely call them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards