Chit Chat
Options

Hi, everybody!

Just figured I'd introduce myself, really.

So I'm planning my wedding to omgthebestestguyeva!
We're going to have it on New Years Eve at sunset, hopefully 'cause it'll snow and we'll just get the prettiest photos!!!
I have some questions regarding my guests, like, do I have to provide hats and scarves, cause surely they should be responsible for bringing those, especially since they'll know what they're wearing so they can coordinate their outfit?

Okay, I can't do it.

Truth is, I'm not actually planning my wedding yet, as such. There's a lot of complications, largely due to the 4,000 miles and rather large body of water between FI and I, however, it definitely will NOT be outside in the freezing cold.
We're looking at southern Iowa roughly mid-July. I've been lurking for... Ever? But the whole election debacle (of all things) made me figure my password out so I could post, so figured I might as well join in properly. Thanks for having me.

Re: Hi, everybody!

• Options
    Whew, you scared me there for a minute!  Welcome to TK.  Which nations are you and your FI living in currently?  How'd you meet?
  • Options

Welcome!  Hopefully you and your FI can be together soon.  Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Change the Knottie Nos. to a unique username so we can recognize you when you post :).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like your style OP. Welcome to TK. What do you do for fun?

Also agree with changing your username so we recognize you. 
  • Options
    I'd dearly love to change my username, but apparently TK mobile and User Friendly are taking a break, and even after tracking down my profile, I still can't figure out how to do so.

He's in IA, I'm in the UK. Both born and bred as such. We met on an online game, 'cause we're cool like that, and have since spent every single day on facetime, been together in person several times, and are now in the process of saving toward visas. My PR son adores him, and I have a really good relationship with his PR daughters, who my son also enjoys talking to. We then also have a daughter together.

For fun, I like browsing TK drama threads (cause who doesn't). I'm quite involved in a missing persons case currently, doing stuff to try and help a family get their son home. Both kids have swimming lessons every week so I do those as well as taking them for additional "free swim" time. I like messing about on photoshop, creating pictures when something sparks an idea. I've recently moved into my house so loooots of decorating drawing to a close, and now working on "homey touches". My real passion is dancing but that's tapered off at the moment with kids/visa saving. Mostly, I spend my time doing kid-stuff.

If anyone can point me towards the knottieblah removal kit, I'd be most obliged.
  • Options
    I'd dearly love to change my username, but apparently TK mobile and User Friendly are taking a break, and even after tracking down my profile, I still can't figure out how to do so.

He's in IA, I'm in the UK. Both born and bred as such. We met on an online game, 'cause we're cool like that, and have since spent every single day on facetime, been together in person several times, and are now in the process of saving toward visas. My PR son adores him, and I have a really good relationship with his PR daughters, who my son also enjoys talking to. We then also have a daughter together.

For fun, I like browsing TK drama threads (cause who doesn't). I'm quite involved in a missing persons case currently, doing stuff to try and help a family get their son home. Both kids have swimming lessons every week so I do those as well as taking them for additional "free swim" time. I like messing about on photoshop, creating pictures when something sparks an idea. I've recently moved into my house so loooots of decorating drawing to a close, and now working on "homey touches". My real passion is dancing but that's tapered off at the moment with kids/visa saving. Mostly, I spend my time doing kid-stuff.

If anyone can point me towards the knottieblah removal kit, I'd be most obliged.
    Go to your account settings from the homepage.