Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Dress for Sale - James Clifford Mermaid

I have a James Clifford, size 10 dress for sale.  This dress has never been worn and never been altered. 

The dress has a lace bodice (front & back) that stops just above the hips, and has a lace underlay that matches at the bottom.  The dress has small button closures going down the entire back & train of the dress.  It's beautiful and I am happy to share pictures if you think you are interested in it.  The closest style I could find on the internet to this is the following dress (remember small details are different, but overall dress is similar):

http://www.catanfashions.com/data/ecommerce/photos/J11013S.jpg.axd?width=230&height=330

The James Clifford dress above sells for $2300+.  I am willing to sell my dress for $850, as I no longer have a use for it.

Re: Dress for Sale - James Clifford Mermaid

• Options
    kmiekmie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Just found out about this really cool event that will be taking place March 20....Gowns 4 Hope.  Think you can try to sell it there.  They have an ad on The Knot...think the website is www.gowns4hope.com.  Don't have my dress yet and plan on going...guess it looks like they are getting dresses from shops all over the area as well as individual sellers.. hope this helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards