Snarky Brides
Options

I don't know what to think

Yes, it's a corsage made of condoms.

Re: I don't know what to think

• Options
    Please tell me the intended use is for a bachelorette party and not a high school prom.  
  • Options
    It's....creative....I guess? 
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    justsie said:
    What were you searching that lead to this popping up?? Ha!
    LOL! I wasn't searching anything, but it was recommended.
  • Options
    I am going to assume (and hope!) this is meant for the bachelorette party.

Still an interesting choice, regardless....
  • Options
    I really hope this is for the bachelorette party - or a wacky Halloween costume.
  • Options
    Also, she has a wedding band on in the photo? 
  • Options
    could be for someone else's bachelorette party?
  • Options
    I wouldn't wear those for my own bachelorette party, and I'm sure as hell not going to wear it for someone else's.
  • Options
    I wouldn't wear those for my own bachelorette party, and I'm sure as hell not going to wear it for someone else's.
    Me neither, but some people have the type of sense of humour that would do it. I've seen some people do some crazy stuff for bachelorette parties
  • Options
    Just have to add, in a world of condom corsages, that at my college health center they had a fishbowl filled with candy and condoms/dental dams/etc.  Some of the condoms were in clear wrappers and had sticks coming out of them, like lollipops, and would even be themed to the holiday, like green around St. Patrick's Day and orange and black for Halloween.  At the time, I thought they were hilarious, though I wouldn't have trusted anything with a stick in the package to protect me from STDs or pregnancy.  

It was interesting to watch when students with young children came into the clinic when I was waiting to be seen, as the kids would grab right for the candy bowl and the mom or dad would have to explain that, no, they couldn't have that lollipop.