New Jersey

Wedding Venue

I'm looking to have a wedding in northern NJ fall of 2017.  I want to spend around 8k-9k on the venue for about 100 people.  Any suggestions?

Re: Wedding Venue

• The Skylands at Randolph or the Zeris Inn are nice places
  • OP - If you ever come back, is that total, including tax and service charge?  $80-$90 including tax and service is going to be difficult unless you are considering lunch and/or Friday/Sunday.  And a non-peak month, like November.  Let us know some more details so we can help if you haven't already decided!
  • Hey All, 
    My fiance and I found a gorgeous venue (The Brookside Banquet)for both our ceremony and reception. We booked the venue and date early to lock in their early-bird special (The venue wasn't complete with it's renovations). Unfortunately, we are dealing with financial issues and we cannot afford the wedding we were planning on. 
    Our deposit was $2,000 and it is nonrefundable. We are willing to sell a couple our deposit for a negotiable price. Because we booked so soon we got an amazing deal that came with the deposit dishes per person range from $85-$100 and the deposit also includes 5 hours premium liquor open bar.

If you are interested in taking over our deposit please let me know. Also, the date is changeable depending on the venue's availability.