Georgia-Atlanta

VENUE HELP

HI EVERYONE! I'VE BEEN ENGAGED FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND I'M ALREADY STRUGGLING TO FIND A VENUE. MY FIANCE AND I ESTIMATE 250--300 PEOPLE AND WE'D LIKE TO KEEP OUR BUDGET AT 18K-22K FOR VENUE, FOOD AND ALCOHOL. OUR DATE IS 11/18/17 SO I'D LIKE TO HAVE AN INDOOR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION. LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BALLROOM, NO BARNS, ANYTHING INDUSTRIAL OR A PLACE IN A PLAZA. DOES THIS EXIST IN AND AROUND ATLANTA? I LIKE THE BALLROOM AT THE CARLOS CENTER BUT MY DATE ISN'T AVAILABLE. IS THERE ANYTHING SIMILAR OUT THERE? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Re: VENUE HELP

• Hi there! 
    You can try country clubs as they can hold a large volume of people normally. There's also Vantana's Atlanta, Chateau Elon, Biltmore, etc.. I'd look at the LARGE hotel chains in and around atlanta and see what they can do for you. 
    Happy searching! (o: 
  • Hey There,

I am having my wedding at Ashton Gardens in Sugar Hill GA. Both ceremony and reception is indoors. it's gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows.. it brings the outside in.. and you will be able to easily meet your budget including alcohol at this place..  however you may want to rethink the total amount of guest as food and alcohol will always run up your tab! Also keep in mind that week days are cheaper than Friday's and Saturday's Sundays are a toss up sometimes. I have left the link below for Ashton Gardens I am sure you will love it!

http://www.ashtongardens.com/wedding-venue-in-atlanta-ga/?linksource=google&linktype=gplus_atlanta

-Ayesha