New York-Hudson Valley

Scenic venue help!

Hello, I'm looking for a venue that is no more than 2 hours away from Staten Island NY (the NYC area.) The most important thing that I'm looking for is a scenic view of mountain or a forest. However, I want to make sure that this view will still be available if there is any rain. My fiancé doesn't want a tent. Therefore a wooden hall with this view would be ideal. The main issue is that we would invite at least 180 guest. Does anyone know of anywhere that matches these expectations that is still spacious enough for 180 guest? 
Thank you in advance for any help that is given! 

Re: Scenic venue help!

• I answered you on your other post. Check out Bear Mountain. Mohonk Mountain House is a little further, but amazing. 
  • Is bear mountain inn the only venue with the bear mountain view that you know of?
  • Is bear mountain inn the only venue with the bear mountain view that you know of?

Yes. There are no other venues that have that view. You could check out Patriot Hills, but I'm not sure they have the best mountain views. 
    You could also check out Hotel Thayer, or Chalet on the Hudson in Cold Spring. They also have events at Storm King. 
  • I had my wedding at Bear Mountain less than 2 months ago.  It was fabulous and I would recommend it.  I had mine at the Overlook Lodge (with amazing views) but unfortunately, it only holds up 150 guests.  I think your only option at Bear Mountain, with 180 guests, is the Inn - which is beautiful by the way, I just don't know much about the Inn.