Chit Chat

Positive/Good Things Thread!

2»

Re: Positive/Good Things Thread!

• Last night I had to accept defeat.
    Me : 0
    ikea desk : 1
  • My wonderful husband deserved a kiss and a smack last night.

My laptop is dying, and I planned on using what was left of my xmas bonus towards it. I guess I looked upset that I wouldn't be able to really "buy myself anything" {I justified it as I needed a laptop, and it's mine} so M got my laptop.

I told him I was planning on getting it, his words: "You also wanted a makeup thing from Sephora. Now you can get that instead."

My laptop is dying, and I planned on using what was left of my xmas bonus towards it. I guess I looked upset that I wouldn't be able to really "buy myself anything" {I justified it as I needed a laptop, and it's mine} so M got my laptop.

I told him I was planning on getting it, his words: "You also wanted a makeup thing from Sephora. Now you can get that instead."

I'm both impressed he knows the company name Sephora and laughing that he called it a "makeup thing".

Really sweet he got you the laptop you needed!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I'm both impressed he knows the company name Sephora and laughing that he called it a "makeup thing".

Really sweet he got you the laptop you needed!

I half live at Sephora. He knows the store :')
    These memes are us: