Wedding Party

Flower Girls Dresses Help

I have found the PERFECT flower girls dress online. The problem - I think it is from one of those websites that copies other designers for cheap. You never really know what you are getting and customer service is fairly non-existant from what I have read. It seems very hit or miss with online reviews. Also, every single item on this website has 5/5 stars, which raises a huge red flag.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/princess-knee-length-flower-girl-dress-lace-tulle-sleeveless_p4169122.html

This is the site, does anyone know how to find this dress from the original site or a valid distributor? 

Re: Flower Girls Dresses Help

• Typing in "ivory lace keyhole flower girl dress" into Google resulted in that same picture appearing in many, many websites.  Unfortunately I cannot find the source.

I would do this in the opposite direction.  Start with a reputable site/store and then narrow down what you are looking for.  Also, make sure the mom is on board with your choice(s), both budget and modesty wise.

• omg thank you! i had been searching for ever and ever. however, i was not using the term "keyhole" and that really modified the search results. 
    I'm actually paying for them (small destination wedding - paying for people in wedding and such)  and yes this one is fine with mom. thank you!! 
  • omg thank you! i had been searching for ever and ever. however, i was not using the term "keyhole" and that really modified the search results. 
    I'm actually paying for them (small destination wedding - paying for people in wedding and such)  and yes this one is fine with mom. thank you!! 

Glad that helped you narrow down your search! Happy planning.
  • Sounds like you found some direction, excellent!

But to answer your original question.  Yes, Light in the Box, is one of those overseas knock-off sites.  Though, one of the better ones from what I learned in my previous research.

I didn't order from them but, for what's its worth, I did order my wedding dress from an overseas company.  I found them on Ebay, which I liked because I felt the reviews were much more likely to be real.  It was a fantastic experience.  I got the dress of my dreams super cheap and it fit me perfectly right out of the box because I had sent them my measurements.  I'd expected to have to do some fittings with a local company.  I didn't even have to do one fitting.

Wedding Countdown Ticker