Second Weddings

Hey!

I'm a semi new knottie.  I was a member during the planning of my first wedding. (umm.. where did all the knotties go?  This place was booming back then). This is a second wedding for both FI and me. We almost went to the courthouse, but I really want to do something with our kids involved.  Kinda crazy, but i am trying to get a simple ceremony together by May 27th.  The next few weeks will tell me if it is going to be possible or not. Hope everyone has an amazing day!

Re: Hey!

• Welcome!  This board is kind of dead.  TK changed the layout of the boards so now you have to go to "Tools" and select "community" instead of it being a main tab.  That seemed to really make a difference on board traffic.  Chit chat, WW and Etiquette are some of the more busy boards if you would like to join us over there!  

• Welcome!

I was a member back when I planned my first wedding as well. When I got back on here, I was surprised at how much it had changed. I've been back on here for 6 years, so it's changed even more since then. I'm hoping TK will change the way you find the forums so they get more traffic. 

That being said, I think it's totally doable to do a super small, simple ceremony by May. We could have easily planned our wedding in that amount of time if we had not had to travel half way across the world and book in advance to secure our room (the resort only has 6 rooms). So, depending on what you are trying to arrange, I think it should work! 

• I planned my own simple church wedding in less than two months.  It can be done.  I wouldn't have changed anything.

How old are your kids?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  •  Mine are 6 and 4.. His are 12, 9, 6, and 3