Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Bangs?

Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.

Re: Bangs?

• Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.
    There are lots of styles that have this on pinterest. Do you want them sideswept at the wedding? forward? parted? I feel like there are TONS of options. Just google wedding hair with fringe.

Do you want a loose updo? 

Tidy updo?

Plait?

Down?

Half up half down?

• Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.
    There are lots of styles that have this on pinterest. Do you want them sideswept at the wedding? forward? parted? I feel like there are TONS of options. Just google wedding hair with fringe.

Do you want a loose updo? 

Tidy updo?

Plait?

Down?

Half up half down?

I would like to keep them sideswept since that's the way I normally wear it I think. I haven't seen that first one, it's beautiful. I think that's along the lines I'm wanting to go. My dress is an off the shoulder portrait neckline, so I definitely want to show it off. Thank you!

OMG! Finally someone who gets it! I say the same, that I have a 5 head I need my bangs to cover. FI is always pushing them aside (mine are straight across), because he doesn't like bangs. I agree with a pp, "Embrace the bangs!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also have a 5-head. My bangs were on the longer side, so they were side-swept, but most of the forehead was on display. I go back and forth between side-swept and across my forehead. You can definitely change up hair styles for your wedding day no matter what kind of bangs you have now.

• Bangs for the big day are not weird. 
    I haven't bangs, but I saw so stylish ideas here , it would create the same. I think if you cut bangs you have to plan on wearing them down or swept to the side. I would not spray them back. I've seen a lot of super cute wedding do's with bangs. Embrace the bangs! 

Lord I hope this is a vendor. @hellohkb
  • justsie said:
    Bangs for the big day are not weird. 
    I haven't bangs, but I saw so stylish ideas here , it would create the same. I think if you cut bangs you have to plan on wearing them down or swept to the side. I would not spray them back. I've seen a lot of super cute wedding do's with bangs. Embrace the bangs! 

Lord I hope this is a vendor. @hellohkb
    Oof, ditto. That's ... quite a unique hairstyle.