Chit Chat
Options

UO Thread

2»

Re: UO Thread

• Options
    I don't like fluffy pancakes. I love fluffy waffles, but I prefer my pancakes to be on the thinner side and cooked dark.
    basically crepes and Belgian waffles?
    Belgian waffles yes! And I love crepes, but pancakes that are thicker than crepes but thinner than the giant fluffy ones most people like. 

Something like this:

And now I want pancakes. 
  • Options
    I don't like fluffy pancakes. I love fluffy waffles, but I prefer my pancakes to be on the thinner side and cooked dark.
    Belgian waffles yes! And I love crepes, but pancakes that are thicker than crepes but thinner than the giant fluffy ones most people like. 

Something like this:

And now I want pancakes. 
    you're welcome ;)
  • Options

Something like this:

And now I want pancakes. 
     LOVE crepes.  I can't get enough.  A creperie opened last year in my tiny town :)

As for UO it might not be that unpopular but I LOVE winter and am upset about all this snow melting.  It seems like everyone at my company dislikes winter and the cold.

I don't get the Vera Bradley oversized toiletry quilted bag look.

I still subscribe to a daily newspaper and a few magazines --- I love turning the physical pages and reading them in the bathtub.

• Options
    YES
  • Options
    So I mentioned this in a shoe thread, but I will not under any circumstance wear flats with a formal outfit. I need at least a wedge or I'll be totally uncomfortable
  • Options
    I hate summer.

actually, I like the idea of summer - I hate summer heat. 

Totally agree!  I live in the South and that is the worst season of the year.  I stay holed up inside as much as I can.  Darting between spots with a/c.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I don't really care for bacon.

I'm with the PP about white chocolate. I used to prefer it as a kid, but now I want dark chocolate or no chocolate.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm with the PP about white chocolate. I used to prefer it as a kid, but now I want dark chocolate or no chocolate.

I will take that one step further...I hate bacon!!
  • Options

I will take that one step further...I hate bacon!!
    I'm not a bacon fan, but when/if i do eat it I am beyond picky. Burnt to a crisp and dipped in maple syrup