Final dress decision 31 votes

Option 1 (green)
22% 7 votes
Option 2 (aqua/gold/coral)
74% 23 votes
Other (see comments)
3% 1 vote

Re: Final dress decision

• I LOVE both of them! I love the pants from Option 1, but I'm worried about the neckline possibly being too low - since your FSIL mentioned that was a concern about one of your previous options...

But I really love EVERYTHING about Option 2!! 
  • #2 for sure
  • I LOVE both of them! I love the pants from Option 1, but I'm worried about the neckline possibly being too low - since your FSIL mentioned that was a concern about one of your previous options...

But I really love EVERYTHING about Option 2!! 
    That is a good point--I should have mentioned that they can do it in a boatneck as well, and I ran both of these dresses past FSIL and she said they were appropriate.
  • I voted 2 because it is gorgeous but I would rock the pants in 1 on the reg. 
  • Love both but voted for option 2. It's gonna look bomb in pictures with Wooz's dress :)

• Love both but voted for option 2. It's gonna look bomb in pictures with Wooz's dress :)
    Yup, that was my reasoning for 2, too. Plus the coral is so pretty. 
  • Definitely #2!
  • I like number 2 hands down to the first choice.  So pretty you are going to look great!
  • Okay, I think y'all have sold me on #2.  Thanks, everyone!
  • Well I'm in the minority. I like #1 because the colors are so vibrant. They are both beautiful so you can't really go wrong.
  • Well I'm in the minority. I like #1 because the colors are so vibrant. They are both beautiful so you can't really go wrong.

I also voted for #1, but both outfits are beautiful.  I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

I voted 2 because it is gorgeous but I would rock the pants in 1 on the reg. 

This is a good point also.  Is either outfit or part of either outfit something you'd wear again?  If that's true for one, but not the other, I'd go with the outfit I'd wear again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker