Illinois-Chicago

Venues in Chicagoland-Help! Tuscany Falls?

Hi There!

I am not sure if anyone uses these message boards anymore, but I am hoping for some help! I am looking at some venues in the south suburbs of Chicago and have totally fallen in love with one. Tuscany Falls in Mokena is where I am really liking, but I don't know anyone who has gotten married here! Can anyone help me with anything you have heard or tell me your experience?

Thanks in advance!

Kristin
(looking to get married in summer/fall 2018) 

Re: Venues in Chicagoland-Help! Tuscany Falls?

• Sadly, the once fairly robust Chicago boards have fallen fairly quiet.  I don't have any knowledge of south suburbs.  I can try "paging" a few Chicago brides to see if they have any information for you. 

@thisismynickname
    @wrigleyville
  • Hi there, 
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with the south burbs either. But, in looking at venues, there's a few tips. Have they been around long? Are they established, meaning they're likely to still be around when your wedding comes? How to the pictures look online? Are they a BBB accredited business (any consumer complaints?) How about Yelp reviews? 

We looked at a few venues but I didn't worry about past couples being married there. If you are worried, you can ask them for a reference list and call anyone they refer. 

• hi. I have heard positive things about Tuscany Falls. I have been there for an event and it was nice. nothing bad to say. you can see it is beautiful from the pictures.
  • and it sounds like you and I may be in the same boat. I would like to get married in the south suburbs or western suburbs, preference to south where my family resides.  I am looking for specific things like byob so I can try to control costs by bringing in the drinks and bringing in my own food.

have you looked at the new vfw hall in New Lennox? it was very nice from the pictures I saw.