Michigan-Detroit

Need Suggestions for a Port Huron Wedding Ceremony/Reception!!!

Hello! 
My fiancé and I are in need of some help. I have researched countless venues around us Solitude Links, Rix's Rooftop, Goodells Park, Bean Dock & Alexanders but none of them have us completely SOLD. I was hoping someone might have some suggestions for us! We are thinking Spring/Summer wedding for 2018. We would like to keep it around this area. If you have any suggestions or ideas that were not considering please let me know I would greatly appreciate it :)  

Re: Need Suggestions for a Port Huron Wedding Ceremony/Reception!!!

• Hello! 
    My fiancé and I are in need of some help. I have researched countless venues around us Solitude Links, Rix's Rooftop, Goodells Park, Bean Dock & Alexanders but none of them have us completely SOLD. I was hoping someone might have some suggestions for us! We are thinking Spring/Summer wedding for 2018. We would like to keep it around this area. If you have any suggestions or ideas that were not considering please let me know I would greatly appreciate it :)  
    Hi. This is an international board so you might have better luck on your local board.
  • We don't have any idea where you are located.  Local ladies may have suggestions.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • OP, as PPs have indicated, this is an international board. I live in the Boston area, so I am not familiar with Port Huron at all, but a simple google search for "Port Huron wedding venues" turned up a bunch of results within a 50-mile radius including King's Court Castle, Oakwood, Noah's, Boulder Pointe, Twin Lakes, Cherry Creek, Meadow Brook Hall, and Tina's Country House. Good luck!
  • Hi Knottie#s. What is the closest major city to you/what state are you in? I can move this to a board where people might be more familiar with the venues you're talking about. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Hi Knottie#s. What is the closest major city to you/what state are you in? I can move this to a board where people might be more familiar with the venues you're talking about. 
    Detroit is probably closest for what's provided in the local boards. 
    Detroit is probably closest for what's provided in the local boards. 
    Thanks! I'll move to the Detroit board.
    *********************************************************************************