Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Re: I don't get it?

• It's like the bizarre trend of stacking up cheese wheels and calling it a cheese cake. Thankfully it didn't seem to catch on but I've seen it on Pinterest a few times. 
  • It's like the bizarre trend of stacking up cheese wheels and calling it a cheese cake. Thankfully it didn't seem to catch on but I've seen it on Pinterest a few times. 
    Oh I love that trend!!! What's wrong with even more cheese?
  • I love me some pizza, but damn it, it's not cake!
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm conflicted.  I have a major sweet tooth and look forward to something sweet towards the end of a reception.  But pizza is one of my favorite foods (it was even one of the stations at our cocktail hour), so if anything savory had to replace cake, I'd go with pizza  :)
    Oh I love that trend!!! What's wrong with even more cheese?
    I love cheese as much as anyone LOL but making a pile of it still isn't a cake. And if there's one thing I love more than cheese, it's cake!

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2017
    I'm happy to have pizza (or cheese), but it's stupid to call it a "cake." 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • ScottishSarahScottishSarah member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2017
    Very silly advice to have 1 tier gluten free!  But other than that, super idea!  
  • I think it's cheesy to call it a cake, but I do love pizza. I'm a total pizza snob though, so I hope for their guest's sake they got the pizza from somewhere decent and not Papa John's or Domino's. 
  • Wow that couple is a pizza fanatic. I am a pizza fan myself so i certainly wont mind having this.
  • Nice concept though
  • wondering why call this a cake?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards