Hashtag Help

Buker Hashtag

I could use some help with a hashtag for the last name Buker and/or for something that plays on the fact that the bride and groom are attorneys.

We like the idea of a "punny" tag but the name doesn't seen to lend itself to anything wedding related.

Thanks!

Re: Buker Hashtag

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

I could use some help with a hashtag for the last name Buker and/or for something that plays on the fact that the bride and groom are attorneys.

We like the idea of a "punny" tag but the name doesn't seen to lend itself to anything wedding related.

Thanks!

Is your named pronounced Boo-kers or Byou-kers?
  • That's :my moms maiden name :smile:
  • If that's your mom's maiden name, I take it she is the bride in this case? Will she be taking her future husband's last name? Will he be taking her last name? Without knowing the last names once married, here are a few lawyer pun hashtag suggestions:

#IDoProcess2018 (or whatever the year is - a play on "due process" and "I do")

#LegallyMarried2018 (or whatever the year is)

#AttorneysAtTheAltar

#LawfullyWeddedLASTNAME (whatever their name will be - if they will both have the same last name once married)

• If that's your mom's maiden name, I take it she is the bride in this case? Will she be taking her future husband's last name? Will he be taking her last name? Without knowing the last names once married, here are a few lawyer pun hashtag suggestions:

#AttorneysAtTheAltar

#LawfullyWeddedLASTNAME (whatever their name will be - if they will both have the same last name once married)

@sparklepants41 I think those are different knottie#s
    "Marriage is so disruptive to one's social circle." - Mr. Woodhouse

#AttorneysAtTheAltar

@sparklepants41 I think those are different knottie#s

Thank you! You're right! The Knottie#s are hard to tell apart...
  • ce_cece_ce member
    First Comment
    Wow i didn't expect for there to be this many replies in such a short time! The name is pronounced Byou-ker, as if it had an umlaut. 

• #BeautifulBukerWedding
    #BeautifulToBeBuker