Florida-South Florida
Options

Budget Restaurant reception Miami area?

Hi! Any of you doing the restaurant reception? Looking for Miami / Aventura / Kendall or Miami Beach areas for an intimate wedding. Norhing big or extravagant as this is our 2nd wedding.. Budget is approximately $50 per person including host bar. If it had a ceremony area that would be a plus Also my daughter is vegeterian so I was thinking of an Italian restaurant as an option? I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. Thank you

Re: Budget Restaurant reception Miami area?

• Options
    I will move this to the Miami Board for you - this is an international board, so not everyone is familiar with that area. Good luck!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Thank you! Im new at this posting stuff....lol
  • Options
    I've heard good things about the Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne. Not sure about pricing but I believe it is listed on their website. Hope you find a place!
  • Options
    I'm new to this, but is it possible to bargain/negotiate with the venues regarding prices? I'm not sure if this is appropriate or not, but it's potentially an option. If anyone knows the answer to whether or not this is appropriate, I'd love to hear it! Thanks :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you! Im new at this posting stuff. =)