Flowers

TheBridalFlower.com and Sam's Club

missxasiamissxasia member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited June 2017 in Flowers
Has anyone used TheBridalFlower.com? They have pretty nice looking bouquets online but I'm not 100% sold on using fake flowers.
Sam's Club has what seems like good prices, but I'm not sure on how much customization can be done.
The pic is the bouquet on thebridalflower, I'm wondering if it would be possible for Sam's club to replicate this. I'd also want something similar for centerpieces. Any thoughts?

Re: TheBridalFlower.com and Sam's Club

• That is a beautiful bouquet. I don't know if Sam's can replicate it. If those are fake flowers and look that good, I wouldn't hesitate to go with them.

• missxasia said:

Has anyone used TheBridalFlower.com? They have pretty nice looking bouquets online but I'm not 100% sold on using fake flowers.
    Sam's Club has what seems like good prices, but I'm not sure on how much customization can be done.
    The pic is the bouquet on thebridalflower, I'm wondering if it would be possible for Sam's club to replicate this. I'd also want something similar for centerpieces. Any thoughts?

I went artificial (through a florist that worked exclusively in artificial) and loved it. I enjoy my flowers every single day. See if you can get a sample from the place and that might help you decide. Artificial flowers have come a long way and look real. My housekeeper has put mine in water quite a few times!
  • That's what I was telling myself too ILoveBeachMusic. I told myself that if anything I could get those for bouquets and boutonnieres, etc and then get real flowers for the centerpieces if that works out better.
    ernursej I didn't think about a sample, I will try that. What kind of flowers were yours? I think these are realtouch (not that I know the difference right now).
  • Not the best pictures but some of them were real touch and others were from different vendors. I went with a florist who exclusively worked with artificial vendors as then she could pick the best of the best.

• Sam's won't replicate/customize flowers unless your particular store has an in-house florist (which most have done away with years ago).  That said - I've ordered flowers from Sams.com multiple times and been satisfied with the price I paid vs. what I got.
  • ernursej those look really nice! I think I'll just go with the artificial for the bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. and figure out the centerpieces later. Thank you!

MesmrEwe that's good to know. I was wondering why nothing shows up when you click to see what they have in-store. That may be the reason. The prices look great, I just didn't see anything that matched what I want :(

• missxasia said:

ernursej those look really nice! I think I'll just go with the artificial for the bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. and figure out the centerpieces later. Thank you!

MesmrEwe that's good to know. I was wondering why nothing shows up when you click to see what they have in-store. That may be the reason. The prices look great, I just didn't see anything that matched what I want :(

They do have a wedding section with bouquets and coursages/bouts done by the pack.  That's about it.  
  • Yeah those are the ones I looked at MesmrEwe but when I clicked the option to show what they has in-store only, nothing came up. If they did custom and could replicate I would definitely go with them.
  • The flower looks so beautiful.