Knottie Tech Help

No Kids Except Siblings?

So we are having a kid free wedding, but my fiancé is one of ten kids, and he ranks number four. He has nieces and nephews that aren't invited, but does want to invite his youngest brothers (8 and 10). I'd do an age only thing, but he has a niece that is the same age as his brother. Also, my sisters (14 and 17) are part of the bridal party and will be invited. Thoughts?

Re: No Kids Except Siblings?

• kwiksilverkwiksilver member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2017
    You're allowed to invite or not invite whomever you wish. The only rules are you must invite all SO's and it's very bad form to only invite some underage siblings (adult siblings are a different category) in a family unit, but not others. There are exceptions to the latter, but not the former. 

Your situation is is fine as far as etiquette, as you are inviting siblings of yourselves (one circle) but not nieces and nephews (another circle).

edited for clarity 
  • This question is on the wrong board.  @KnotRiley , could you please move this over to Etiquette?  I think the OP will get more responses there.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

CMGragain said:

This question is on the wrong board.  @KnotRiley , could you please move this over to Etiquette?  I think the OP will get more responses there.

Good one, @CMGragain, paging @KnotRiley, particularly from the Tech Board :D  I needed a good laugh tonight!