Wedding Reception Forum

XP Tablecloth help??

edited June 2017 in Wedding Reception Forum
I'm having a big wedding and my reception venue does not provide linens. I'm trying to figure out what my best options are for locating tablecloths but I am at a loss - I really don't want to buy them because I'd rather not come up with what to do with 50 tablecloths after the wedding, but seems like it's cheaper to buy than rent. I'm about ready to give up and just buy plastic ones.   :D Any advice?!

Re: XP Tablecloth help??

• I answered you under "Budget Weddings". If you post something to multiple boards, it helps users if you use "XP" in your title. It means cross-posted. That way users know it's on multiple boards.
    *********************************************************************************

• Have you checked into party rental places in your area. I have been in charge of fund raising parties and we just rent the tablecloths from our local store.

• Have you checked into party rental places in your area. I have been in charge of fund raising parties and we just rent the tablecloths from our local store.

They are all more expensive than the cheapest I've found through Walmart. :-/