Honeymoon Discussions

Summer 2018 beach/adventure honeymoon

hi guys, just looking for some location ideas that i might not have thought of yet. General plan is to spend about 10ish nights somewhere, for sure with beaching/boating/scuba diving, but also maybe with some adventure like hiking, etc? Hawaii was first on my list, but we've already been there twice recently. Would like to go somewhere a little more unique for us. Thought about bora bora, Maldives, but not sure about the surrounding areas and how much adventure is available. Looking to spend 10k-ish? Anyways, I'm in the research phase so if someone has an idea to throw out, I'd love to take a look!

Re: Summer 2018 beach/adventure honeymoon

• Belize? Costa Rica? Panama? Not sure when during the summer you're going, but it might be the rainy season there. 
  • Nicaragua. Azores. 
  • Barcelona, Nice/Corsica, Thailand, Croatia, Crete
    *********************************************************************************

• Tenerife, Turks & Caicos, Antibes, Amalfi Coast

• Belize? Costa Rica? Panama? Not sure when during the summer you're going, but it might be the rainy season there. 

Looking probabaly June/July, but we don't have a set timeframe that we need to adhere to.

thank you for these suggestions! I've considered belize, Croatia and Italy, but some of these places I've never heard of or looked into

• megtownxx said:

Belize? Costa Rica? Panama? Not sure when during the summer you're going, but it might be the rainy season there. 

Looking probabaly June/July, but we don't have a set timeframe that we need to adhere to.

thank you for these suggestions! I've considered belize, Croatia and Italy, but some of these places I've never heard of or looked into

If you're still into doing Italy, maybe check this out. My H and I are doing a hiking tour this September through the Italian Lakes region. We fly into Milan and then hike through Madonna del Sasso, Pella, Stresa, Lago Maggiore/Cannobio, and then the trip eventually ends in Lake Como. 
  • $10kish can be tight for Tahiti or the Maldives, especially in July for Tahiti. But, if you are flexible and open to something over than an OWB, you can spend some time in New Zealand and then head to tahiti or the Cook Islands. We've been to the Cooks, Tahiti, and NZ on their own but are going to Tahiti and NZ in a joint trip next year. 

The Maldives will be boring for you, regardless of the cost, I don't think that really fits what you want.