Wedding Woes

Happy July Holidays!

I'm sure no one will be on, but happy 4th to you Americans and happy belated Canada Day to us Canadians here :)

You guys have better weather than we had ;)

Re: Happy July Holidays!

• Happy Fourth/Belated Canada Day!

Agree, @MissKittyDanger it was a wet weekend here. It was gorgeous yesterday though.

Spent most of my weekend sick :( Have an ear infection along with my cold now, but it seems to be clearing up with antibiotics. Got to see awesome fireworks off the CN tower though! Also got some packing done - countdown is on for our move!
  • @Apollymi oh no! Boo infection :( Feel better! I got a wicked burn yesterday. Used aftersun and doesn't hurt, but I look like a racoon because of my sunglasses lmao!
  • Southern Ontario was gorgeous. It only rained for a couple of hours on Saturday. We were out and about all day Sunday and Monday.
  • H is grilling burgers as I type. I have veggies roasting in the oven. Pretty laid back day. Happy 4th!

• SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Happy 4th of July US Knotties!

And happy belated Canada Day to my fellow Canucks! Poured down rain in the early afternoon here but cleared up nicely for the evening. Rest of the weekend was lovely.
  • I love long holiday weekends!  The weather in Chi town was perfect; we are too much and spent too much and now I'm sitting on our deck drinking Rose and watching the hubs and pup play catch(ish). 

Happy Independence and Canadian Days to us!
  • My day kind of sucked. My idiot neighbors started setting off fireworks at 5:00, and Mutt and all three cats are freaking out. Plus today was the anniversary of FW's father's death. We called FMIL and talked to her, but apart from that, it was a very quiet day.

• Southern Ontario was gorgeous. It only rained for a couple of hours on Saturday. We were out and about all day Sunday and Monday.

I'm envious. We had crap weather on Canada day. Sunday was iffy but Monday omg gorgeous and I have the burn to show for it lmao