Wedding Classifieds

WIFEY trucker hat, black and gold, 5/13/2017

I have some customized trucker hats that says "wifey" with a diamond and the date 05.13.17 on it.  Gold foiled pressed into the high quality trucker hat with high heat and pressure.

Buy it to commemorate a special date, a birthday, or a wedding date!

$20 a piece if you're interested!

Re: WIFEY trucker hat, black and gold, 5/13/2017

• @KnotRiley vendor? Or just super odd post?

• @KnotRiley vendor? Or just super odd post?

I wondered if it was maybe a vendor. But I think it might just be something that should be in classifieds. 
  • Is the date customizable, or would this literally be to commemorate May 13th, 2017?

I don't want it, I'm just so confused
  • Very odd, but my guess is that they had to buy a minimum number to get the hat custom printed for "Wifey" to get one to wear on the wedding day (5/13/17) and were hoping to recoup some of the costs by selling the unused ones.

• Is the date customizable, or would this literally be to commemorate May 13th, 2017?

I think I understand the hat itself and what's going on behind it, like @geebee908 said, but I'm laughing each time at trying to sell a "wifey" hat with a huge diamond clip art as something that could commemorate a birthday or any event other than a wedding.

I think I understand the hat itself and what's going on behind it, like @geebee908 said, but I'm laughing each time at trying to sell a "wifey" hat with a huge diamond clip art as something that could commemorate a birthday or any event other than a wedding.
    May 13th IS my mom's birthdya. think I should get it?
  • wif·ey
    ˈwīfē/
    noun
    informal
    1. a condescending way of referring to a man's wife.
    Hmm...I'll pass.