Illinois-Chicago
Options

Dress storage and alterations...

I need to save my dress! The Bridal Salon I got it from has had such bad reviews that I'm afraid to leave it there. The day it comes in, I need to have somewhere to take it....it will not be spending one night in that store. I'm sure most of you can assume which store I'm referring to considering the posts I've read previously....

My dress should be coming in some time around Jan-Feb. I need somewhere to store it and have alterations done. I've seen nothing but good things about Sue's Bridal in Naperville and I see that she works out of home. My only concern is if she has pets? Naperville is a little far from what I wanted to drive so if anyone knows of somewhere closer to the south suburbs, reccomendations would be great. Like I said, I need to store my dress until the day before. Do most alteration places do that?

Any help of advice is appreciated!

Re: Dress storage and alterations...

• Options
    Hi there! I would contact Taylor Wilson Style for alternations and storage. She is great with alternations and custom made my 2 wedding dresses. She will work with any budget, and I had my dress stored with her until my wedding date so I don't see that being a problem for you : ) She's located in Chicago, but she will travel for clients. Her contact is info@taylorwilsonstyle.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards