Wedding Party

17 mo old flower girl.

13»

Re: 17 mo old flower girl.

• So glad I never asked a question here...I thought this was a community of adults...but it seems as if new comers are very unwelcome. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when posting.

Did you miss the part where she asked for opinions, and we gave her our honest opinions, but because we didn't validate her and she didn't like our answers she got butthurt in two different threads?

New comers are welcomed. But we don't blow smoke and rainbows up anyone's arse if they have a bad idea.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• So glad I never asked a question here...I thought this was a community of adults...but it seems as if new comers are very unwelcome. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when posting.

Image result for eye rolls gif

This couldn't possibly be a reaction to the responses on your post that you disagreed with right?
  • Yes, dear.  We're bullies.

Do you feel sorry for our husbands?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I'm not a bully online either.  I'm blunt and snarky, and I tend to swear. . .same as IRL.

Being direct and blunt isnt being mean.  If you teach your kids to understand the difference, and not to stand on the sidelines when they see or experience actual bullying then they will be just fine.

• ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

I'm sure you're not a bully in person. No place to hide there. It's so easy behind a computer screen though where no one knows who you are.

I believe I saw a post somewhere in these forums about how we're all strangers so we're going to be blunt where as your family members won't be. That's all fine and dandy but to me, and this is just my opinion, that says "I don't know you so it's fine for me to be mean to you"

Really sad that that's the kind of world I'll be raising my kids in.

Oh wait!! This is a wedding blog...none of this stuff matters in the real world...    

A big part of bullying is intentionally causing harm. Sending a toddler down an aisle in a wagon could do just this.  If I was someone that casually threw around the term "bullying", I could say the OP shows some bullying traits.  However, actual bullying is serious, so I don't. Please know though that disagreeing with her, then trying to get her story straight since she kept backtracking, isn't bullying.  Not everyone has to agree.