Snarky Brides

Why, WHY is this a thing?

Dollar selfies. For when you need more ideas on how to beg for money. I just had to post it here after seeing it on facebook:
http://offbeatbride.com/dollar-dance-selfie/

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Why, WHY is this a thing?

• Ah, I saw someone post that they were doing this dollar dance on WW a while back and I was so flabbergasted... So if someone doesn't pay you, you're not going to dance with them? What did you invite them to your wedding for? ...I don't get it.
  • I'm curious how the theme played out ....
  • The expressions on the faces of those in the first photo say it all. 

Seriously, that bride has the Crazy Eyes. 

I'm probably a prude.  But I'm just not a fan of "risqué" wedding pics...even when they are supposed to be cutesy.

Yes!  I was also cracking up that the one BM looked really unhappy to be pretending to pinch the bride's nipple.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So if someone comes up to you and asks for a selfie, but they don't have a dollar, does the bride say no?
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    So if someone comes up to you and asks for a selfie, but they don't have a dollar, does the bride say no?
    I'm guessing that's the case

"*bride* has no time for selfies with you grandma, *bride* is très fatiguéd of you!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ughhh if I saw this on a person invitation I would not go to their wedding that is soooo tacky...Like I would be so pissed. If my friend gets married I have to pay to take a picture with her...like please. This is so stupid. I hate people that are all about taking other peoples money. This is as bad a honeymoon funds.
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Insane tackiness of sucking cash out of your guests aside, can we eye roll over the fact that these aren't even selfies  :s
  • ughhh if I saw this on a person invitation I would not go to their wedding that is soooo tacky...Like I would be so pissed. If my friend gets married I have to pay to take a picture with her...like please. This is so stupid. I hate people that are all about taking other peoples money. This is as bad a honeymoon funds.
    I like you. Change your username and stick around.

I also like that she is an obvious fan of Bob's Burgers :), lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • apollymi said:
    Ah, I saw someone post that they were doing this dollar dance on WW a while back and I was so flabbergasted... So if someone doesn't pay you, you're not going to dance with them? What did you invite them to your wedding for? ...I don't get it.
    Oh, one of my friends did exactly that. I went up to dance with her and she said "um, you have to PAY to dance." I was so pissed. 

• Heck, I side-eye events where a celebrity / sports star charges for a photo or autograph ... unless it's made clear that the $ is going towards a charity.

I also like that she is an obvious fan of Bob's Burgers :), lol.
    Why can't I change my thumbnail pic??  Wahhhhhhh.  I have been trying to for years and I didn't take whoever up on the offer to get a unique one made with my username and have @KnotWhoever change it.  How did Knottie# get the memo??  Haha

• Hot mess photography is right

• Yes, hot mess indeed