Flowers

Wedding bouquet for colored dress

I am not a flower person. That being said, I am not sure what would go well with my dress. I don't have a preference except that it would be nice if the flowers were in season (October) but that's not a deal breaker. Also, my wedding is mostly neutrals; black, white, gray, ivory. I'm looking for suggestions on kinds of flowers or colors.
This is my dress...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding bouquet for colored dress

• The flowers are a great way to "pop" a color - Go with what you love that fits your budget as it'll look grand with that color palate!  
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2017
    Gerbera daisies come in many bright colors.  If you want more subdued colors, they do come in pink and white, too.
    Gerbera
    A Little Pink Me Up Bouquet

Roses are always nice, too, and never out of season.

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • If you're not much of a flower person, how about doing a bouquet of just greenery instead, or mostly greenery and a few white roses or calla lillies? I think that would look nice with your neutral palette and the sophisticated look it sounds like you're going for. 

Also, I really like that dress!
  • I'm not sure how the reply function works. But I love all of the suggestions. I think the greenery is a great addition to the bouquet with a mix of neutrals and pops of color. Now I feel inspired! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you! I wasn't looking for a colored dress but I fell in love with it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would go to google images, find a couple of inspiration pics you like and bring them to the florist. You can tell them you want to also incorporate local/in-season flowers.

Here are some that I think would look good with your dress:
    Image result for neutral color bouquet
    *********************************************************************************

• @southernbelle0915 I think all of your suggestions are great. I LOVE the second one! That pop of dark red is gorgeous. Thank you for the tip!

Wedding Countdown Ticker