Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Sauced Food Truck

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone on here has used Sauced food truck for their catering. I've been in contact with them and their prices are very reasonable but I have concern that there isn't any kind of contract or deposit required for booking, so really no kind of guarantee which makes me a little nervous. If you have used them, would you mind sharing your experience? Thanks!

Re: Sauced Food Truck

• Options
    I used Sauced! Mike was AWESOME and absolutely affordable (almost half the price of Masterpiece). So glad I made the switch to him.
  • Options
    Another vote for Sauced. They were great. Not as responsive as Masterpiece but it all worked out.
  • Options
    I figured out why they wouldn't give me a contract. FYI to anyone thinking of using them they just emailed me saying they are moving the food truck to Hawaii.
  • Options
    laws0137 said:
    I figured out why they wouldn't give me a contract. FYI to anyone thinking of using them they just emailed me saying they are moving the food truck to Hawaii.
    This makes me sooo sad. :( But now I have a reason to go to Hawaii. (Like you need a reason.)