Mississippi
Options

HELP!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a photographer to take my engagement photos. Do any of you ladies know of any one who has pretty reasonable prices? Any suggestions would help. I also need help finding a caterer. I want to have Gourmet Breakfast for my reception. Any suggestions? I need to find a Navy tux and I can't find one anywhere.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!

• Options
    rchaversrchavers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is MS do you live?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jackson
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did engagement, bridals, and day-of with Robby Followell.  He may be a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth every single penny.  Here's his blog: http://blog.followellfotography.com/  

I hope you find those navy tuxes, DH and I tried to find them for ours and ended up just going with Black.  I thought it'd look too formal for an outdoor afternoon wedding, but it actually turned out beautifully.  Good luck planning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girl!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KelleyLRKelleyLR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Renee Reedy out of Columbus.  She does engagement photos for $150 as a basic package.  You get an hour of shooting at two locations.  I am meeting with her on Friday to take a look at some albums.  I'll let you know what I find out!
    Something old, something new; something borrowed, something RED!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mary0897Mary0897 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although I have not personally worked with this photographer, her pictures on her site look amazing! I have just started communicating with her through email about doing my own engagement/boudair photos and I think she has great prices!

Erin Quinn @ www.quinntography.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all of your help. I found a photographer, a navy blue tux and a cater. FYI: if you need or want a navy blue tux try Tuxedo Junction or Al's Formalwear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards