Nevada-Las Vegas

Any did a High Roller Wedding in Vegas?

Hey everyone, happy Saturday!

So after long thoughts, I decided to do a Vegas wedding! NY is just too pricy and we rather enjoy the experience as we're not super traditional. We decided to go with the high roller but I'm having trouble finding reviews. 

Has anyone use Wedding Chapel in the sky before or Chapel of flowers for this type of wedding?

I would like to secure the place today as we moved the wedding date to 2/15. Thanks for your help!

Alicia

Answers

• Chapel of the Flowers (CotF) is very popular, but they are also extremely restrictive on outside vendors; i.e. no third party photography, flowers, etc. so you have to weigh that and what they're willing to provide versus the flexibility of other venues, if you were considering particular vendors that you find more important than the venue.

Here's some CotF reviews http://www.vegasgroom.com/Chapel-of-The-Flowers_24.html

I haven't heard of anyone on here getting married in the high roller yet.  I stayed at Flamingo twice in past couple months with High Roller views and the cars didn't seem to be particularly well utilized, so you may be able to negotiate a good deal with them.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I know someone who had their wedding ceremony on the high roller.  They brought their own photographer, I believe there was a fee for that but I'm not sure.  I tried to encourage them to post a response on here, not sure if they'll get around to it though.  I want to see this board stay active.
  • I haven't heard of anyone on here getting married in the high roller yet.  I stayed at Flamingo twice in past couple months with High Roller views and the cars didn't seem to be particularly well utilized, so you may be able to negotiate a good deal with them.
    I'm sure you probably could, too. The High Roller has been permanently on Groupon since it launched, and I'm sure you could definitely get it done at a decent price (for Vegas standards).
  • That is such an awesome idea! 
  • Really It will be an adventure wedding and also most remember-able wedding for everyone.
  • Did you ever end up booking The High Roller for your wedding? My fiancé and I are thinking of getting married on THR this fall. Would you recommend? Thanks!