Chit Chat

Re: Nope, nope, nope.

• 20 children.  So, wait, no "child's price" discount either?  

• 20 children.  So, wait, no "child's price" discount either?  
    I think children are 50 Euros. Big savings there. 
  • SO.MUCH.WRONG.

I like how he justifies the cost with "what people usually spend" for 1-2 nights at a hotel for a wedding.

Of course, he is ignoring and glossing over the part where guests also often spend NOTHING on lodging, because they just go home after the wedding.

All they did was take away that option for their guests.  At least the cost part.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Why do some couples think that guests should think of their weddings as holidays? If you don't get to choose where, when and cost, then it's not a vacation. 
    Yes! I have never been to a destination wedding. But going to weddings we had to (yes, I realize I'm not being literally forced to go, but come on, you don't just not go to your siblings' weddings without an exceptionally good reason up there with being nine-months-pregnant, deployed or estranged) really took up vacation time. So yea, we do consider it vacation, and we got to have fun and spend time with family, but it still wasn't the same having to use up time and money instead of being able to save it up for a nice vacation to the Caribbean or Hawaii that we STILL haven't gone on after being marrie for nearly five years. 
  • Why do some couples think that guests should think of their weddings as holidays? If you don't get to choose where, when and cost, then it's not a vacation. 
    Agreed. I mean I'm going to an OOT wedding next week and we've chosen that to go a few days early so this could be our vacation.