Wedding Woes
Options

Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Re: Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    yikes! yes get that tooth looked at @short+sassy! H is the same way too.  He goes through the pain rather than getting it looked at.  I finally made him see my dentist a few months ago since he didn't have one anyway.....and he said he didn't like them (they're seriously the best! what's his problem?) and wants to find a new one.  But he never will.

• Options

@charlotte989875 and @levioosa, thanks for providing some medical ammo I can go back to him with!  I have dental insurance for myself, but not for him because it is normally a waste of money.  Root canals aren't cheap, even with insurance, and I'll be pretty mad to pay $1500+ for something that could have been prevented.  And, yes, infections can have the potential to wreak havoc anywhere in the body.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @short+sassy, my last job had no dental either.  I purchased a 'dental savings plan' through a company and it was literally $7 a month.  The cost out of pocket was almost to that of someone covered.  I would look into that.  I wish I remembered the name of the company.....

• Options
    @short+sassy, my last job had no dental either.  I purchased a 'dental savings plan' through a company and it was literally $7 a month.  The cost out of pocket was almost to that of someone covered.  I would look into that.  I wish I remembered the name of the company.....

Thanks!  I'm familiar with the kind of thing you are talking about and was going to buy something like that, if he does need a root canal or some other spendy dental procedure.  I bought one years ago, when I was unemployed.  Though, if I remember correctly, the plans I ran into were pretty cheap "per month", but you had to buy the whole year at once and they didn't do a pro-rated refund if you cancelled before the year was up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker