Wedding Woes
Options

Big Day

2»

Re: Big Day

• Options

Happy Monday!  Our weekend was good.  It flew by, even though I feel like we didn't really do much.

Friday: (counts as weekend for me as I work M-Th) I had chiropractor in the morning, followed by a quick stop to share some babywearing goodness with a friend.  We then we to the children's hospital here to get Dork's leg splints adjusted.  Met DH at work with Mexican food, and then home so Dork could nap.  Workout Friday afternoon (new program is hurting me so so good).

Saturday: Stair session with my workout friends and dork on my back, laundry, general tidying, looked after a friend's child and had lunch with said friend and child.  Finished my week of workouts later in the afternoon. Shrimp and salad rolls for supper.  It was my first time making them, and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.

Sunday: Church then teaching Sunday School, afternoon run with the family (however having 'hydrated' all weekend with wine/coffee/Baileys instead of water it was a pretty poor showing).  MIL came over for dinner, so I made ginger pork and we had leftover salad rolls.

Up at 6 (supposed to be 5) to start back into the habit of early morning workouts.  I've let myself get so used to late nights and laying in bed till the last possible minute that I had a hard time falling asleep, so today I am le tired.

We have family pictures tonight.

• Options
    @kimmiinthemitten, glad the resignation all went well.  I may have missed it, but what was the verdict?  Are you staying on to complete the week or are you done done?

• Options
    @kimmiinthemitten, glad the resignation all went well.  I may have missed it, but what was the verdict?  Are you staying on to complete the week or are you done done?
    I put 2 weeks in writing with the promise to be out Friday but I'm here all week.
  • Options
    I put 2 weeks in writing with the promise to be out Friday but I'm here all week.
    Three more days then. How are you feeling?