Chit Chat

October baseball, anyone?

Re: October baseball, anyone?

• edited October 2017

Nice game, Judge! 
  • Yall if this series is cubs/astros my house is going to explode.

H is a die hard cubs fan, my entire family and his are from Houston and astros fans. H has already threatened to turn off his phone for the series if that is the case. My dad has loved smack talking with H though, its cute. 
  • justsie said:
    Yall if this series is cubs/astros my house is going to explode.

H is a die hard cubs fan, my entire family and his are from Houston and astros fans. H has already threatened to turn off his phone for the series if that is the case. My dad has loved smack talking with H though, its cute. 
    From your lips.......
  • Yeah, I was wondering when one of you would comment.  Nice game by your boys.  We'll see y'all tonight.  :)
  • Yes, we will see you at 5pm.  

• I can't see @banana468 's comment ....

• btw, if you don't already, follow @MLBJesus on Twitter.  He has some good comments about the games.
  • I can't see @banana468 's comment ....

It's my boyfriend.   
  • T-minus 30 minutes .........

• Hey @holyguacamole79 if your boys could get it together since mine clearly couldn't, that would be cool mmkay?
  • MRDCle said:
    Hey @holyguacamole79 if your boys could get it together since mine clearly couldn't, that would be cool mmkay?
    Seriously!  I was SO furious last night.  My sister called me during the 8th just to catch up.  I had the game on mute and told her, "If I start cussing, it's not at you."

Keuchel should do well tonight - he has a good track record.  I just hope the bats back him up & the bullpen doesn't screw it up (if we have to go to the bullpen).  
  • Game 6 y'all!!
    Chiquita wore her Yankee shirt to school today.    Let's do this! 
  • Damn Knot.  I have been trying to log in since last night.  Sigh.  As they are saying in Chicago, "See ya last year".  Good luck to the rest of you!
  • It was a good series @holyguacamole79; and Houston deserves something good after Harvey. 
  • O.M.G.  I have been trying to log in forEVER.  Different devices.  Different search engines.  Ridiculous!! 

Anywho......

@holyguacamole79, my prediction was half right....great job and MUCH luck to the Astros!!  @justsie, hopefully your husband can help cheer on for you now!
  • OMG! Finally I can log in - after trying for days! Sorry don't have anything to add about baseball just excited to actually be able to comment.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2017
    OMG! Finally I can log in - after trying for days! Sorry don't have anything to add about baseball just excited to actually be able to comment.
    I thought it was just me!  I wonder how many others have been experiencing this.  I've noticed the boards are extremely inactive as of late.  I would try to call @KnotRiley, or @KnotHolly, or any other @Knotadmin, but know all too well that would be futile.

99 as a temperature tonight?  Holy Cow!  Had Chicago stayed in the series, we are expecting snow showers this week!  Can you imagine that fluctuation in playing environments???
  • OMFG, I had not been able to log in and post since WEDNESDAY. Today is the first day I've been able to log in! 

Totally heartbroken over the Yankees losing, but your Astros really did great! Houston deserves a win, for sure. 
  • @holyguacamole79 that's so amazing that you got tickets!! We were cheering you all on from up here :)