Wedding Woes

Hoarding and Purging

2»

Re: Hoarding and Purging

• The last 3 years or so, my weakness has also been clothes and hanging onto things like "fat pants" (just in case) and "skinny pants" (just in case). 

I've been waffling between pregnancy, post-partum, recovering from pregnancy/post-partum, pregnant again (read: normal, maternity, boobs big, bigger than normal, trying to get back in shape and doing well, boobs normal, trying to get back in shape and not doing so well, maternity again...).

I've literally been fantasizing about being one size and staying there. So that I can buy fewer, nicer things again and get out of this weird limbo.
    I still have the post partum attire, the smaller post-partum attire, the maternity clothing I could wear if I get pregnant, the clothes that are my size that I wore nearly 10 years ago and are either no longer in style BUT THEY COULD COME BACK and the clothing that I can wear that's possibly stylish but that I won't wear because I have no occasion to.  

::hangs head in shame:: 
  • This thread is making me want to go through our shit and purge a bunch!! LMFAO
  • This thread is making me want to go through our shit and purge a bunch!! LMFAO
    Same.

Yes!  I should come back to read it over the weekend for inspiration, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker