Registry and Gift Forum

Individual Bridesmaids Gifts

For those who did individual gifts for their bridesmaids, how did you come up with something special? I know a lot of people go with the 'what would you buy them for their birthday' route, but all my bridesmaids have all the things they need and I struggle with birthday presents for them as it is haha. I definitely want it to be personal, but I think hearing what others have done for this would help ignite that creative juice and inspire me! 
Thank you!

Re: Individual Bridesmaids Gifts

• Some brides may think of one idea and individualize it.  For example, if the bride considers a clutch or wallet, she might get one friend a Vera Bradley, another a Coach or Kate Spade, or another a Fossil.  

You could get them all a picture frame and again, individualize it to their personal taste.  

I may be hard to shop for, but I always appreciate a gift card to my favorite shops and restaurants.

You could also just treat them to a lunch or dinner whether homemade or fo a local restaurant.  
  • If they have everything they need, do gift cards. No one ever complained about getting money! Maybe:

- a starbucks card for the coffee girl
    - a nordstrom card for the shopaholic
    - for the one who always gets her nails done, a gift cert to her salon
    - a williams sonoma gift card for the chef
    - an amazon card for the prime addict
    - a gift cert to a blow out bar for the one who always seems to be going to events

You get the idea.
    I need all of those gift cards, please. 

• The gift card idea crossed my mind! I'm glad to hear it's something you all think is a good idea!
  • The cards idea is really nice. 
  • You can also think about things they like to DO and get them something related to that too. One of my sisters spends a lot of time in the state parks where she lives, so I got her an annual pass sticker. The other one had sent us a list of books she wanted for Christmas gifts, so I chose some of those that she hadn't gotten, along with some tea (she doesn't have a TV, so she reads a lot). My cousin was in high school, so I got her a fun Fossil clutch.

It doesn't have to be necessarily something they NEED (H got his brother a bar tool set), but just something that goes along with what they're interested in, or maybe something they wouldn't think to buy themselves.
  • @levioosa - me too! it was easy to make this list because it's basically my Christmas list. :D
    *********************************************************************************