Wedding Woes

It's Tuesday. Again.

2»

Re: It's Tuesday. Again.

• On the topic of taking cats for walks... Today I was on the El train sitting across from a youngish woman wearing a regular backpack on her front. Her cat was in it, chill as can be... wearing a parka. With a faux-fur hood and everything. (The woman also carried a Weird Al Yankovic tote bag, for what it's worth.)

• On the topic of taking cats for walks... Today I was on the El train sitting across from a youngish woman wearing a regular backpack on her front. Her cat was in it, chill as can be... wearing a parka. With a faux-fur hood and everything. (The woman also carried a Weird Al Yankovic tote bag, for what it's worth.)

I am cracking up at the image!

A little tiny parka for a cat.  And a faux-fur hood is the cherry on top.  That's awesome.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I am cracking up at the image!

A little tiny parka for a cat.  And a faux-fur hood is the cherry on top.  That's awesome.

Same! That is friggen adorable :)