Wedding Woes
Options

Woohoo, it's Monday (aka my friday)

2»

Re: Woohoo, it's Monday (aka my friday)

• Options
    Anyone know why the Thank you card thread was closed on Chit Chat? 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    The only thing I can think of is that it was started in July (2017), so it might have been closed for zombie status? 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    The only thing I can think of is that it was started in July (2017), so it might have been closed for zombie status? 
    That's what I assumed
  • Options
    ooops never noticed that
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    ooops never noticed that
    Don't worry, it wasn't until after it had closed did I realize it was an old thread lol
  • Options
    I’ve been trying to go per diem since early December. I gave my work over two month’s notice. My manager knowingly told me incorrect information about how to switch to per diem so that delayed it three weeks. Then she’s been putting it off and blaming HR. I called HR and they’re fine with me switching. She’s the only one holding it up. It’s so stupid. I’m going to start calling off regardless. I gave them a two month heads up. It’s not my fault she delayed it. I just feel bad for my unit because they’re the ones who will pay for the incompetence. I just called her and told her HR was just waiting for the paperwork on her end. 

@MissKittyDanger I’ve just felt like I chose the wrong career, I’m in too deep to change course now. And my school is being super dumb, I’m not prepared for the next step like I should be, and I’m infuriated with how much money I’ve spent to get here. I feel like my school really misrepresented itself, and my research before applying didn’t turn up any red flags. As a result I’m working 10x harder to be at the level where I should  be already. On top of all of that we had a rough code on Friday, so that compounded the funk. Ugh. 

• Options
    @levioosa Is there any chance your school could help? Like someone you could see/speak to about this and get some help or even direction? My college was awful also so I completely get that frustration.

@holyguacamole79 Whoooo!!