Wedding Woes

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• Congrats @thefanciestbeckler! Great news. And man is your bed high.  I'd love that! I thought mine was high!

• Congrats to the Beckler household all around!!!!  New jobs and soon to be new baby!
  • Thanks everybody!!!! 

@sparklepants41 I am feeling pretty good! Mostly just really tired! I *think* I am due in September. Hoping to find out more when I go to the doc on Tuesday! 

@CharmedPam it really is so high lol. We did that to keep the dogs off, but it didn’t work *eye roll* 

• Thanks everybody!!!! 

@sparklepants41 I am feeling pretty good! Mostly just really tired! I *think* I am due in September. Hoping to find out more when I go to the doc on Tuesday! 

@CharmedPam it really is so high lol. We did that to keep the dogs off, but it didn’t work *eye roll* 

My dog would just look at me with the saddest brown eyes ever and I would crumble and lift her onto it, lol.  Then again, I'm only 5'0"  Someone might have to lift me onto it, lol.

My cat would meow and meow and meow the first time.  Trying to pretend she can't jump that high.  Like, "Girl, I've seen you jump to the top of our 6' fence without even a running start.  Don't even start that with me, lol."

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everybody!!!! 

My dog would just look at me with the saddest brown eyes ever and I would crumble and lift her onto it, lol.  Then again, I'm only 5'0"  Someone might have to lift me onto it, lol.

My cat would meow and meow and meow the first time.  Trying to pretend she can't jump that high.  Like, "Girl, I've seen you jump to the top of our 6' fence without even a running start.  Don't even start that with me, lol."

:') lmfao! Cats are hilarious!
    When Angel was a baby, he wasn't great a jumping so my mum taught him to turn around if he wanted to get up so she could lift him. {legit hand signals}
    Now he can jump, and he'll still stare at you, then turn around and wait to be lifted. It's like, you lazy cat :')
  • Thanks everybody!!!! 

When Angel was a baby, he wasn't great a jumping so my mum taught him to turn around if he wanted to get up so she could lift him. {legit hand signals}
    Now he can jump, and he'll still stare at you, then turn around and wait to be lifted. It's like, you lazy cat :')

That is the cutest! On the bright side, not many people can claim they have successfully taught a cat a trick.  Though one might argue the trick that was taught is the other way around, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everybody!!!! 

That is the cutest! On the bright side, not many people can claim they have successfully taught a cat a trick.  Though one might argue the trick that was taught is the other way around, lol.
    LOL! True!
    He's hard to continue to do it on command. That part he only does for my mum {"turn around so grandma can lift you" *hand twirl*} the rest of the time he just stares, turns and looks back like "you can lift me now"

I've tried to teach him the hand signal for "down" but it's not going well. I typically say "down" then move him down because he just stares at me.
  • Congratulations to you and your family, @thefanciestbeckler!
  • @thefanciestbeckler

Sorry I'm so belated on this, but this is how excited I am for you!