Wedding Woes

FMIL insists I wear her wedding dress

2»

Re: FMIL insists I wear her wedding dress

• This is one of those "this is the way my mind thinks..." If FMIL expects all the women to wear her wedding dress... What is she going to do if/when one of the daughters wants to marry another woman???  Buy herself a white coat and ask for the padded room from brain overload because two can't wear it at once?!?!
  • MesmrEwe said:
    This is one of those "this is the way my mind thinks..." If FMIL expects all the women to wear her wedding dress... What is she going to do if/when one of the daughters wants to marry another woman???  Buy herself a white coat and ask for the padded room from brain overload because two can't wear it at once?!?!
    The Solomon-esque answer would be to split it in half.  I think that would solve everyone's problems, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The more I think about this, the more I think I'd finally tell FMIL, "Fine, bring the dress over" and then set it on fire right there in front of her.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • MesmrEwe said:
    This is one of those "this is the way my mind thinks..." If FMIL expects all the women to wear her wedding dress... What is she going to do if/when one of the daughters wants to marry another woman???  Buy herself a white coat and ask for the padded room from brain overload because two can't wear it at once?!?!
    I also wonder how much the daughters would pay LW to wear the dress and ruin it on the wedding day so they don't have to go through this. Based on how fucking annoying their mom is, I'm willing to bet LW could make a pretty penny from doing this. 

Or devise a plan like @ShesSoCold's and be like "yea I'll wear it...I'm going to keep it in storage" *3 months pass* "the storage facility burned down/flooded/evicted my unit without telling me.....I'm sorry."
    *********************************************************************************

• ________________________________

• Totally thought of that Gilmore Girls scene @thisismynickname2