Wedding Woes
Options

Dress help.

Wedding tomorrow, not entirely sure of the formality, but this crowd is usually pretty dress. It’s also damn cold in Buffalo. 

The two contenders (because all my dresses are packed in boxes at the in laws and I don’t have time to go get them). 

Re: Dress help.

• Options
  • Options
    I like the second one, only because I'm not a fan of those shoulder cut-out things. (It's like boots with holes in the toes...if it's cold enough for boots it's cold enough to keep your toes inside!)

Also I make the same "hey pictures of myself are weird" face when I take pictures of myself.
  • Options

Yeah the red for sure!

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    I say black for the same reason.  I don't get the "cold shoulder" look.
  • Options
    Also, the dark one is navy. 
  • Options

I agree with this, and I personally think the sleeves are a little much (for my own personal style) but I think the cut of the red one is much more flattering for your body shape, Charlotte. And I have a very boring personal style so I think the sleeves are fun on other people.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options

I agree with this, and I personally think the sleeves are a little much (for my own personal style) but I think the cut of the red one is much more flattering for your body shape, Charlotte. And I have a very boring personal style so I think the sleeves are fun on other people.
    Yeah my choice of red was based on the red being much more flattering. The darker is more casual as well. 
  • Options
    cold shoulder doesn't bother me.  Red gets my vote!

• Options
    Tbh I have a few cold shoulder type tops and - weirdly enough - it doesn't make a difference if I'm hot or cold. Maybe it's just me
  • Options
    I'm jelly you're at Rack.  It's my happy place.  ;) 
  • Options
    I could not do the red because of the sleeves.  They would drive me batshit, but I'm weird about sleeves.  That said, I like the red one better for a wedding. 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    Mine, too! I also found a pair of Lucky Brand booties on Clearance.
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    YES!  Is the 40% women's clearance in store?  I saw it was online.  :D 
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    I thought you were jealous of her boobs until I re-read the sentence {twice - because Friday}
  • Options
    mrsconn23 said:
    mrsconn23 said:
    YES!  Is the 40% women's clearance in store?  I saw it was online.  :D 
    Yup! That's how I bought both and am going to decide which one to wear. 

It's interesting the red seems to be photographing that it fits better because in store I felt the navy was much more flattering. 

On the sleeve.. the cutout shoulders is what is keeping me from being a big fan of the red. I like the bell sleeves, but the shoulders aren't my favorite. 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    The red is much more flattering and fun.  The navy looks too big.
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Def the red! You’re rocking it! *inserts the dancing red dress lady emoji*
  • Options
    6fsn said:
    The red is much more flattering and fun.  The navy looks too big.
    That part makes me feel really good since it's a size that I've been trying to get out of for a while ;) 
  • Options
    I want to like the red, b/c I actually LOVE those sleeves and the color on you.

I loathe the cold shoulder look though and that's a really big cut out too.  Blech.

So, the navy one.
  • Options
    Red. 
  • Options
    Girlfriend...red all day!  You look hawt.  And I love a cold shoulder:).

Also, hair looks great!
  • Options
    Red is more fun for a wedding! The navy looks like something I'd wear to work. 

• Options
    I vote red because I think the fit is more flattering and it looks dressier. I'm not a fan of cold shoulder but think for a wedding why not? The navy looks too casual and doesn't do a thing for your shape.
  • Options
    I don’t know if anyone’s around tonight, but all the suggestions are super helpful! 

I went to Lord & Taylor and found a Badgley Mischka for $60, so here’s the third option. Thoughts? 

• Options
    I like the long red the best, followed by short red and then navy. Agree with others that the navy dress looks too big on you and the others are more flattering cuts 
  • Options
    Long red is my vote!
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2018
    If you were a random knottie asking which wedding dress we’d all be saying your smile is the biggest in the last one  ;) 
    Either red dress would be great..I like the longer one for a wedding.

ETA and I love those boots in every photo! Gotta love Buffalo lol
  • Options
    The long red dress is my favorite! 
  • Options
    The last red dress!  Girl, you found it!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg