Wedding Woes
Options

Royal Wedding

13»

Re: Royal Wedding

• Options

The other place you'll see beautiful hats in the U.S. are at horse races.  Though primarily on opening day.  And at big races, like the Kentucky Derby that just happened.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I found a lot of the dresses being worn seemed to be a touch ill fitting (including the top of Meghan's dress), but since these are all from well renowned designers, I assume this is more the style/trend at the moment.  I guess I prefer a more tailored/fitted cut to clothing as I find it looks better.  I was quite unimpressed with many of the dresses/suits though.  I though Amal was stunning though!!  A perfect example of classy, fitted, appropriate for the occasion.  

• Options
    FWIW, I know that a baseball hat and a lady's hat are different - just speaking that most of the time that I'm in a hat I feel silly in any kind.   And out here, there just are few occasions to wear one.

I went to Keeneland in Lexington, KY 8 years ago and was struck at the cost of the hats in the gift shop.   I could buy a few Kate Spade bags for what one of those hats cost! 
  • Options
    I ordered a fascinator on the day of the royal wedding cause some friends of mine had one. I can't want to find a reason to wear it. Going to Vegas soon. Maybe....
  • Options
    I ordered a fascinator on the day of the royal wedding cause some friends of mine had one. I can't want to find a reason to wear it. Going to Vegas soon. Maybe....

Vegas is the perfect place to try out new, stylish accessories!

For those of you interested...good ole' Amazon...has a whole bunch of fascinators on Prime and for under $15.

Wedding Countdown Ticker