Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

I’m Stuck !!

Ok Ladies I need some help as my brain is roadblocked right now. I need 1-2 more songs for guests to arrive and an upbeat song to leave the ceremony. Here is what we have planned so far.

Pre-Ceremony Music 
LOVE - Nat King Cole
Moon River 
When I Fall In Love 

Moms, Guys, and Wedding Party 
Stand By Me - BB King

Me - Walking by myself 
At Last - Etta James 

Re: I’m Stuck !!

• Can't help sorry, but if you post on multiple boards please put "XP" in the heading. :) 

Well, maybe I can help. Attended a wedding where the song to leave the ceremony was "Come Fly With Me" by Sinatra. I think that would fit it nicely with what you have already. 

• Can't help sorry, but if you post on multiple boards please put "XP" in the heading. :) 

Well, maybe I can help. Attended a wedding where the song to leave the ceremony was "Come Fly With Me" by Sinatra. I think that would fit it nicely with what you have already. 
    That might work — my mind keeps going back to God Only Knows by The Beach Boys.
    Our first dance is Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice and the mother son dance is Can’t Help Falling In Love - Elvis 
  • Love your mix of music! What about “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” to walk out to. It’s upbear and fits your current mix. Also agree that Sinatra would fit nicely, maybe for some of the prelude music?
  • Our recessional is “I belong to you” by Lenny Kravitz. It’s pretty upbeat and sweet. For the genre you have maybe “You send me” Sam Cooke, “All my loving” “I want to hold your hand” Beatles, “I can’t help myself (sugar pie honey bunch)” Four Tops or “I can’t take my eyes off of you” my favorite version is Lauyn Hill’s.