Chit Chat
Options

Top 15 Hilarious Pick Up Lines

1.      Have you lost somehow? Not by the other, but Heaven is not around!

2.      Hey, where are you going? You forgot something: me!

3.      Please sit down, otherwise I can not get stuck!

4.      Hello, I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore the planet Venus.

5.      Are you sitting on something wet or are you just glad you see me?

6.      I'm an undercover policeman, kiss me that else you're kicking me!

7.      Can you borrow $ 70 till tomorrow? Not? But at least 69?

8.      In vain you try to ignore me, I know you want me!

9.      Do I know you from somewhere? Forgive me but I can not figure out your clothes on you!

10.   I found this lancer here last night, is it yours? And if it's not, I'd like to give it to you anyway.

11.   Be different, be unique, say yes!

12.   You look like an experienced guy and I admit that this is a little intimidating, so I leave you my phone number.

13.   You know, I have a problem. For years, I've been trying to figure out if I'm allergic to sex or not. Do you want to help me?

14.   Do you see the guy there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute. So, what do you say?

15.   Come on, cute feet! What time does it open?

Source: http://www.jokesforfunny.com/

Re: Top 15 Hilarious Pick Up Lines

• Options
    What the ever loving fuck is this? 
  • Options
    Come on, cute feet! What time does it open?

• Options
    me, trying to find the humour 
  • Options

Some of the "lines" read to me like something that was translated into English by a program, as opposed to a native speaker.  As in, I understand what is trying to be said, but the phrasing and word choices are off.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Some of the "lines" read to me like something that was translated into English by a program, as opposed to a native speaker.  As in, I understand what is trying to be said, but the phrasing and word choices are off.

I was thinking the same thing.  It isn't funny and hard to understand the intent here.   It reminds me of all the awkwardness of Borat but without any of the visualization that allowed Sacha Baron Cohen to be funny. 
  • Options
    You are feeling good as the way I am looking and he is. And we are laughing and I see you yesterday. 

I can string weird sentences together, too! 
  • Options

I didn't click on the link but, considering this is the only post by a generic Knottie# username, I'm assuming this is a vendor-y attempt to send traffic to a blog or something like that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker